The following information applies to personal data of users of web services made available on the ONE Watch Company website. By using any such service, you agree to the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, please do not use the content and services at this website.
By spontaneously sending an e-mail to one of the e-mail addresses communicated on the ONE Watch Company website, the sender's e-mail address and the personal data entered in the message and attachments are registered.
The email addresses displayed on our website, as well as all ONE Watch Company email addresses, are not personal, even if they include an individual's first and/or last name. These addresses belong to the business organisation and are intended for the efficient fulfilment of the internal tasks of ONE Watch Company. This means that other people within the organisation can read messages sent to ONE Watch Company e-mail addresses in addition to the recipient.
Completing web modules
Accessing and using the services offered at the ONE Watch Company website may require you to fill in some personal data (for example, newsletter subscription, registration, purchases, etc.).
Modalities and purposes of processing
To get access to the services and content provided through the ONE Watch Company website you may be asked for personal data, such as for example first name, surname, address, email address, date of birth, credit card number, etc.
In the services offered on our website we never request data of a sensitive nature (for example: data that may reveal racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or political beliefs, state of health, sex life, etc.) or of a judicial nature (data relating to court records or concerning the position of the accused or investigated, etc.).
The data will be processed using computer, telematic and printed instruments and media, in accordance with the appropriate legal provisions to guarantee security and privacy, as well as the accuracy, updating and relevance of the data in view of the stated purposes.
To ensure the accuracy of the data, the user himself can communicate updates via email@example.com. The data provided will be processed by the persons expressly appointed by the ONE Watch Company as responsible for the processing, in accordance with the authorisation profiles assigned. Persons in charge may perform the consultation, use, processing, comparison and any other relevant operation, including automated, only if expressly authorised. Personal data provided will be processed exclusively for the specific and strictly relevant purposes of each service used.
Where the ONE Watch Company intends to use your data for purposes other than to provide the service you use, we will ask for your consent before processing begins.
The following is a list of the services available on the ONE Watch Company website for which we ask you to provide personal information. For each service we specify the purpose for which the data is being processed.
- Newsletter subscription: a newsletter is a communication with promotional and advertising content sent to all users who request it. In addition to sending general promotional communications, subscribing to the newsletter on the ONE Watch Company website involves sending promotional communications customized according to the language, gender and country of the users. This means that the processing of the data received involves the creation of groups based on the criteria mentioned (language, sex, country) in order for the newsletter sent to be as personalised and relevant as possible to the user.
- Participation in pastimes, competitions and other thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature: the data requested will be used to allow you to participate in each initiative you wish to join.
- Registration in restricted areas: the data will be used to enable the creation of your restricted area on the ONE Watch Company website and the use of features exclusive to registered users (for example, creating and sharing wish lists, purchasing products, purchase history, email preferences, etc.). Registration is not required to use all the features of the website (for example it is possible to receive the newsletter without being registered).
- Purchase of products: the data provided will be used to manage and carry out the processes related to your order (invoicing, payment, product shipment, etc.).
- Request for information and other contacts through a specific form: this service includes requests for commercial and technical information, product availability, order status, suggestions, etc. The data provided will be used exclusively for the purposes in question.
The data collected through the services described above may be used for statistical analysis and market research. This processing is always carried out on the basis of aggregated data and in anonymous form, which means that your personal data is never related to information processed for statistical purposes.
Personal data may be processed for other purposes, such as those listed below, however, ONE Watch Company will always make a specific request to the user to expressly authorize such processing. You may at any time revoke or change (in whole or in part) the consent given at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Sending targeted communications and general commercial offers: the data provided will be used to send targeted communications (e.g. congratulations on your birthday) or promotions and advertising messages in general via email, SMS and/or traditional mail.
- Analysis of consumer habits: the data provided will be used for analysis to enable product development, the creation of specific promotions and the sending of communications based on the user's profile (age, sex, country, profession, etc.), their consumer habits and their online behaviour (previous purchases, products viewed, etc.).
- Communication of data to third parties: The data provided may be shared with ONE Watch Company's partner companies for the purpose of sending their promotional and advertising offers.
Authorisation for processing
In all cases in which your authorisation is required for the processing of your data, this shall be requested in advance in an express, free and unconditional manner for each purpose.
Communication and disclosure
ONE Watch Company may communicate your personal data to third parties only when it is essential to fulfil the purpose of data processing resulting from the requested service. This communication will only be made after you have informed, and, where necessary, authorised us to do so.
The data collected through the various services for the purposes referred to in this statement are normally communicated to the following categories of subjects:
- subjects to whom the right to access this data is guaranteed by legal provisions or regulations (e.g. public security authorities and police);
- data processing and IT service companies (e.g. website hosting, data registration, IT infrastructure and service management and maintenance, direct marketing, etc.)
- companies and offices providing consultancy services;
- third party companies for sending their commercial communications only after specific authorization from the client.
Some specific services made available on the ONE Watch Company website (for example, purchase of products) involve communication to other categories of subjects, such as financial institutions and shipping companies.
ONE Watch Company offers services on its website which allow you to share your personal data with other users and online services (for example, sharing your wish list). Such sharing of personal data is at your sole discretion and is only possible after a specific and voluntary action by you.
In certain cases, however, we may request your personal data (e.g. photos, videos) to enable participation in pastimes, competitions and thematic initiatives of an extraordinary and temporary nature, the intrinsic nature of which provides for communication and disclosure. In these cases, ONE Watch Company will ask for your specific permission for this purpose.
Data Subject Rights
- Right to opt-out of marketing communications
You may exercise your right to cancel marketing communications about ONE Watch Company by
- by following the opt-out instructions included in the marketing communication in question;
- if you are a registered user of the ONE Watch Company website, you may have the option to change your preferences in your personal area;
- by contacting us at email@example.com.
Even after you cancel marketing communications, you may still receive administrative communications from ONE Watch Company, including order confirmations and notifications regarding your personal account (for example, password changes).
- Right of access, rectification and deletion
In accordance with applicable law, the data subject is guaranteed the right of access to data concerning him or her directly, and may request their correction or deletion.
The holder of the data may at any time oppose the processing of the data, with the exception of that strictly necessary for the provision of the service, and/or request its elimination.
To exercise these rights, the holder should contact the ONE Watch Company at firstname.lastname@example.org or, if you are a registered user, you may rectify your personal data in your personal area on the ONE Watch Company website.
Holder and controller
The data controller of the personal data of the users who consult and use the ONE Watch Company website is Planet One, Relógios S.A., with registered address at Rua das Amoreiras - Rato, 56, 1250-024 Lisbon, Portugal.